Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Teaching Jobs Mexico’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website email address is info @ teachingjobsmexico.com. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Teaching Jobs Mexico’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Mexico.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Teaching Jobs Mexico and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, contact with Teaching Jobs Mexico, its advertisers or other site members, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Teaching Jobs Mexico or have contact with other members or advertisers of Teaching Jobs Mexico. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites or communication or transactions. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. The same applies for any contact with other site members or advertisers. Teaching Jobs Mexico does not provide any recommendation or endorsement of their services, not can guarantee the confidentiality of your interaction with third parties.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Teaching Jobs Mexico takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We do encourage you, however, to report any anomalies to info @ teachingjobsmexico.com
Teaching Jobs Mexico is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Teaching Jobs Mexico may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 7, 2009.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer and/or audience surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information from
Teaching Jobs Mexico, its associates, advertisers, sponsors or members of its communities which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We will mediate all contact with you by third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes, if available
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at info @ teachingjobsmexico.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to info @ teachingjobsmexico.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Copyright policy is subject to change without notice.
Content © 2009 by Teaching Jobs Mexico (hereinafter publisher(s) of The Web Site). All rights reserved by publisher(s).
Images and disseminated text © 2009 Teaching Jobs Mexico. All rights reserved.
Compilation copyright © 2009 Teaching Jobs Mexico All rights reserved.
Use subject to license agreement. Reproduction, dissemination, storage, distribution prohibited.
Each and every image in this web site is owned by Teaching Jobs Mexico and is not in the public domain even if the original page was printed prior to current copyright limits or has been published elsewhere. No rights are granted or transferred to any user of this web site. You may view the images contained herein, only while visiting this web site, and only if done so in accordance with the License Agreement. No rights to copy any image or disseminated text is granted.
Reproduction, dissemination, storage, distribution prohibited.
As with printed newspapers, all content is copyrighted material. “Content” means everything appearing within The Web Site, The Web Site itself, images of printed pages, printed text, disseminated text, text, the particular assemblage of words, sentences, paragraphs, articles, headlines, sidebars, pull quotes and any other text, knowledge, artwork, illustrations, logos, designs, photographs, layouts or pages. Additionally, there may exist third-party copyrights.
Retyping, scanning or otherwise capturing and/or storing words, photographs, illustrations, advertisements, or any other content contained on a page, whether electronic, mechanical, by hand, or any other means is strictly prohibited, is a breach of the License Agreement, and may violate international copyright laws and lead to legal action.
Before using ANY content from this web site for ANY purpose other than those uses defined in the License Agreement, you MUST have written permission from Teaching Jobs Mexico (info @ teachingjobsmexico.com)
Individuals’ use of copyrighted materials
Individuals may use this web site only as described in the License Agreement. When you use this web site, you agree to be bound by the terms of the Individual License.
Business (non-media) use of copyrighted materials
Businesses may use this web site only as described in the License Agreement. When you use this web site as or on behalf of a business, you agree to be bound by the terms of the Business User License.
Media organizations use of copyrighted materials
ANY use of this web site or its contents by a media organization requires a written permission from Teaching Jobs Mexico. Generally, “media organization” includes, but is not limited to, those organizations that distribute news, information, text, images, sounds or other media through the operation of web sites, electronic transmitters, archives, libraries, repositories, telecommunication, television, radio, newspapers, magazines or other organization that makes accessible or distributes such media. The exception to this policy is the reprinting or republishing of press bulletins that are found on the site. These may be reprinted in appropriate press distribution outlets with the appropriate credit to the source, including the following text “taken from www.teachingjobsmexico.com”, or “found on www.teachingjobsmexico.com” or similar.
Clipping services and news/content mining operations may not disseminate or reuse any image or information found in this web site.
Story ideas, stories, articles, segments, quips, sidebars and programs generated or enhanced by the use of, or which contain content found in this web site must be credited.
Public news and entertainment organizations may use this web site as a reference resource only when properly credited.
Contact us at info @ teachingjobsmexico.com with any questions you may have about this policy.