Welcome to Teaching Jobs Mexico.
—Notification as of January 2012—
Teaching Jobs Mexico has undergone some very exciting changes over the last month all of which are designed to meet candidate and employer needs better. We have been talking about implementing a new applicant tracking system and it is finally here. This will change how our recruiting and placement are handled. This site will no longer serve candidates and recruiters and the site will no longer be updated but the information will remain for informative purposes only. We look forward to seeing you on MexProf!
So what is new for 2012?
- Qualified applicants can register at www.mexprof.com and upload a résumé and profile, the many advantages of which can be found on this page here
- Registration for new candidates/job seekers is required and can be found is here
- The new site will serve as postings for all types/levels of teaching jobs in Mexico, though K-12 will be the first focus
- Employers can register on the new site to post jobs and search résumés by clicking here
As always, there is no fee for teachers
PREVIOUS SITE INFORMATION STARTS HERE…
We represent a recruiting company that places qualified and experienced teachers in positions throughout Mexico. There is no fee to teachers for this service.
The majority of teaching positions in Mexico start in August and end in early July for the full school year. Some positions are available at various other times.
Jobs are available in the English and Science departments as well as all other content areas. Some supervisory posts are also available.
Basic qualifications are that a candidate be a native English speaker with training and experience relevant to the specific job requirements and that the candidate have completed a four-year degree.
Further information can be found here on the site. Some information is available to the general public. Application material and downloads are available to registered members that are logged in.
Registration takes only a moment and is free.
Our services are free to job applicants and are free if you are placed in a position. We do not charge you anything.
Information available to all site users:
- Information about our company and services
- Application procedure and notes
- Sample of jobs available
- What to expect - FAQs (you may also send questions to us here)
Information requiring registration to view:
If you would like to receive information about our placement services for your school